"As summer approaches, getting away will be just a distant dream for some families as they can be put off leaving home in case their destination can’t meet the needs of their family. Because if you have a member of the family with a disability, getting away is not as easy as it sounds. But that’s about to change with the opening of Strangford Bay Lodge... Looking after a loved one can be hard and if anyone deserves a holiday or a short break, it’s the thousands of selfless carers who look after their loved ones full-time, and wouldn’t have it any other way." Laura Dunlop.
• New, purpose built 6,000 square foot building.
• All 3 ground floor bedrooms with Ensuite Wetrooms with fully accessible rails and shower seat.
• 1 large Changing Places Wetroom with ceiling hoist and Showering Table which is transferable to 3 ground floor bedrooms.
• Large breakfast/function room and kitchen.
• First floor 2 large kitchen/dining rooms.
• 3 Ensuite bedrooms with fully accessible wetrooms.
• Nurse Call installed.
• Grade 1 Fire Alarm System.
• Fully paved Parking/Arrival area linked to extensive accessible pathways overlooking beautiful and tranquil Strangford Bay.